Digital Twins for companies
Advance, facilitate and Optimize Development & research with operational Digital Twins within your company
Why use Digital Twins ?
- Create a digital twin to simplify planning and (pre)production. Use it to test and improve your product or processes in a virtual space.
- Eliminate the guesswork, have a virtual visit, and figure out the best way to build something before implementing it.
- Digital twins, allow you to try different approaches quickly and find what works best. All this in less time and at a lower cost
- Craft a virtual counterpart for your product, manufacturing line, or process workflow. This enables you to simulate, evaluate, and enhance system efficiency within a controlled digital space before applying it to the real-life counterpart.
- Utilize a digital twin to discover the optimal configuration for any process, whether it’s streamlining factory operations or perfecting a product’s design
- Create immersive training modules, empowering teams to master operational intricacies in a risk-free, virtualized environment.
- Combine Digital Twins and VR to provide an interactive learning experience, elevating the proficiency of personnel with practical, hands-on simulation.
- Refine skills and optimize workflows, ensuring a seamless transition from virtual to actual execution.
Monitoring and maintenance
With operational digital twins, you can monitor the real-life counterpart, see and anticipate where there are deficiencies. This combined with A.I. helps us to predict when these maintenance cycles should best be implemented.
- Predict maintenance using twins, to maximize efficiency. Calculate RUL (Remaining Useful Life) of certain components and when to replace those components.
A.I. combined with Digital Twins
- Boost the utility of a digital twin by providing smart data analysis, predicting maintenance needs, optimizing operations and enabling the twin to make automated decisions.
- Improve interaction, allowing the twin to act on inputs from human operators and to test different scenarios to predict outcomes. Essentially A.I. turns a digital twin into a dynamic and proactive tool.