Full Stack Developer at OneBonsai
To enhance our team composition, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who can help us improve our Online Platform and who is able to integrate both front- as backend services with this platform and our VR solutions.
You will work in an engaging innovate young and growing company in Belgium. We build solutions in Virtual Reality for companies. For this, we also require a strong online framework, that supports our solutions. This involves building a system that allows users to manage the VR applications, user management, analytics, AI integration and integration with Learning Management Systems.
You will be responsible for building further on our existing online platform, and to lead the team implementing the various online systems and services.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Define the architecture of the Online Platform and services
- Further develop in PHP Laravel our Online Platform
- Work together with our VR developers to ensure proper integration between the VR applications and our Online Platform
- Maintain and improve our API
- Integrate machine learning algorithms into our Online Platform
- Optimize the Databases to ensure optimal performance of our different webservices
- Integrate with other systems such as Learning Management Systems through specific APIs
- Interface with IoT devices
- Maintain the security and stability of the Online Platform, Databases and other webservices by implementing our ISMS
- Document the different aspects of your code base to ensure it can be reused by others in the team
- Define and maintain high coding standards for the online tools and services
- Maintain our servers, website and webservices
- Work with our Product Management to ensure scope and specifications are achievable and implemented in time
- Not afraid of a challenge
- A strong communicator
- Happy and confident working with other disciplines
- Passionate to learn and expand your skillset
- Attentive to detail but keep an eye out for the big picture
- Experienced with Full Stack development and development frameworks
- Knowledgeable of online coding systems such as PHP, Laravel, jQuery, and others
- Proficient in English and preferably one other language
- Passionate to bring new innovations to clients across the world
- Able to work in a growing and quickly changing company
What's in it for you
We provide a competitive package and you will be able to join a quickly growing and expanding company with opportunities across multiple disciplines.